Access Control Systems
Access Control Systems control the movement of individuals through designated areas of your premises.
Sensec provide and install all types of controlled entry systems for commercial, industrial and residential buildings. Sensec cover all options from simple telephone entry systems through to biometric identification and more.
Some examples of access control include:
- Card Access Systems – This is where a pre-programmed card is presented to or swiped through a reader to gain access.
- Proximity readers – This requires only that the user presents a tag or in some scenarios a card in front of a reader.
- Biometric Systems – Examples of such would be voice recognition, fingerprint recognition or retinal scan.Benefits of Access Control Systems
- Control who is entering a building and to which sectors they have access at what times
- Protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information
- Reduce timesheet procedures & assist with car park management
- Control access to equipment, such as vending machines or PCs, using smartcard technology